Things to do during self-isolation
In order to halt the spread of the COVID-19 people must stay indoors and practice social distancing.
But while this is very good advice that must be followed, we also need to create mechanisms to stay mentally healthy during this hard time.
For many, being indoors can mean being bored, but we don’t think this is always the case. There are a lot of activities that can be done in the comfort of your own home. Let’s check some of them out:
1) Try new recipes in the kitchen – be creative!
2) Watch all the Oscars’ nominees – we’re sure you wanted to do so but didn’t have time.
3) Make video-calls to friends and family – it’s always fun!
4) Read books that you’ve always wanted to read but didn’t have the time.
5) Medidate – it’s good for the body and soul
All in all, the important thing is to stay safe and stay active!
– FH Team
Share with your Friends: