Admission Requirements & Process
An average of C+ (65%) or higher in the past two years of school.
Intermediate or higher level of English Language Proficiency.
Submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- Application fee
- Copy of passport/birth certificate
- All Official Transcripts from grade 9; last 2 year’s Official Transcripts for applying grade 9 admission
- Motivation letter (Optional)
- Achievements and awards (Optional)
*All documents must be in PDF format.
*Our admissions team member will contact you within 3-5 business days.
Receive the Letter Of Conditional Acceptance
Successful applicants receive a Condition Letter of Acceptance and Pay the tuition fee.
Receive the Letter Of Official Acceptance
Successful applicants receive the Official Letter of Acceptance and are ready to apply for a visa.
Fill out the Study Permit Application
- Students who successfully obtained their visa, please report to FH International High School.
- FH International creates a newcomer profile and prepares the students for arrival and orientation.
- Medical insurance coverage will be activated upon the arrival date is scheduled.
There are four intakes in the FH school year
Start Your Next Chapter at FH International High School