ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
ESL is an abbreviation of “English as a second language”. ESL programs offer international students the chance to learn English or improve their English language skills.
FH ESL programs support students to improve all 4 areas of English skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing for both academic and professional purposes through activity-driven, real scenarios, full immersion teaching with individual attention to important tips.
Steps of Admission Process:
- Fill out the FH Pathway Program Application Form.
- A copy of passport or birth Certificate.
- Proof of English level if any (optional).
- Submit the above documents to email@example.com
After evaluation of your qualification:
- Get a Conditional Letter of Acceptance.
- Pay the tuition.
- Get a Letter of Official Acceptance.
- Apply for a Canadian student visa.