Fees, Scholarships & Refund Policy
FH International High School
FH International admissions team is here to support prospective students and their families throughout the application process. We provide ongoing support and guidance and make sure our prospective students are ready for their new journey in every aspect.
APPLICATION FEE: $200 CAD
TUITION FEE GRADES 9 -12 Full Year September to Jun Max. 8 courses
Local Students: $12,000CAD
International Students: $23,000 CAD
FH International High School Online Fees:
Local Students: $1000 CAD/Course
International Students: $1,200 CAD/Course
HEALTH INSURANCE: $600 CAD for one year (Comprehensive health insurance is mandatory in Ontario
and every international student must have this coverage while studying in Toronto.
GUARDIANSHIP (1 year): $1000 CAD (for minors)
ACCOMMODATION: Single room & 3 meals a day MONTLHY: $1000 – $1400 CAD
Payment Methods: TUITION FEE is to be made payable to the FH International High School Corp by certified cheque, bank draft, money order in Canadian currency or through wire transfer (bank information will be provided upon request).
REFUND POLICY FOR TUITION FEE
A full tuition fee refund, less the administration fee ($300.00 CAD), will be granted if Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not issue the Study Permit. To obtain a refund, the student must provide:
- The original Letter of Rejection from Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- The original FH International High School Official Letter of Acceptance
- The original receipt of tuition payment
- A written refund request by the parent including the name and address of the cheque recipient
There will be no refund of the tuition fee in the following circumstances:
– if the student chooses to withdraw for reasons other than the Study Permit has been denied
by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
– if the student is found in violation of school regulations and asked to withdraw from the school
– if false medical information was given and conditions were not disclosed
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
FH International High School offers scholarships for outstanding students. All students who are applying to FH are encouraged to apply for scholarships. Scholarships will be based on the criteria below.
- A copy of your most recent mid-term and year-end report cards for the past two years.
- The most recent English proficiency exam results.
- A cover letter with no more than 500 words, about yourself, achievements, awards etc. You may also add any extra-curricular activities, interests or community involvement that you participate in.
- Any other supporting document that may help you with your application, including any certificates or awards you have received.
- An in-person interview with the Scholarship Committee may be scheduled at a later date.
- A reference letter from a teacher is an asset.
*A scholarship can be used to offset tuition fees for full-time credit courses in FH International High School.
For more information about scholarships, call us at +1-416-289-4200 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org