Fees, Scholarships & Refund Policy
FH International High School
FH admission team provide students and their families with ongoing support and guidance in every aspect throughout the application process to ensure readiness of our students new journey in Canada.
GRADES 9 -12 Full Year September/20 to June/21
- Tuition fee: CAD $21,500.00
- Application fee: CAD $200.00
- Activity fee: CAD $650.00
- Material and resource fee: CAD $550.00
- Uniform: CAD $300.00
Total: CAD $23,200.00
FH Online Tuition Fees
• CAD $1,400.00 / Credit
• CAD $1,000.00 / Credit
- Online student account
- All course materials
- 2 video lessons
- Online Study Group (once a week within onsite school semester)
- One midterm and final report card hard copy
OSR Registration Fee (Only applicable to students without OSR):
• CAD $200.00
- OEN application fee
- OSR registration fee
- One OST hard copy
- One English and Math placement test
For students who register 6 or more courses with FH Online in one application, this fee can be waved. The OSR registration fee must be paid prior to or at the same time as the full tuition payment.
OSSLT Alternative Location Administration Fee
• CAD $300.00
- Test application fee
- Test registration fee
- Service fee
Language Placement Test
• CAD $50.00
The language placement test fee is only applicable to students who want to take the test prior to full tuition payment, otherwise, the fee can be waived.
1 on 1 Tutoring
• CAD $70.00 / hour (HST included)
Students who are interested in tutoring should register for a minimum of:
- 10 hours for ESL courses
- 20 hours for other courses
$600 CAD for one year (Comprehensive health insurance is mandatory in Ontario) and every international student must have this coverage while studying in Toronto.
GUARDIANSHIP (1 year): $1000 CAD (for minors)
ACCOMMODATION: Single room & 3 meals a day: $1000 – $1400 CAD/month
TUITION FEE is to be made payable to the FH International High School Corp by certified cheque, bank draft, money order in Canadian currency or through wire transfer and email transfer (bank information will be provided upon request).
Refund Policy For Tuition Fee:
A full tuition fee refund, less the administration fee ($300.00 CAD), will be granted if Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not issue the Study Permit. To obtain a refund, the student must provide:
- The original Letter of Rejection from Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- The original FH International High School Official Letter of Acceptance
- The original receipt of tuition payment
- A written refund request by the parent including the name and address of the cheque recipient
There will be no refund of the tuition fee in the following circumstances:
- if the student chooses to withdraw for reasons other than the Study Permit has been rejected by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- if the student is found in violation of school regulations and local laws, and asked to withdraw from the school
- if false medical information was given and conditions were not disclosed
SCHOLARSHIP: Qualification & Requirement:
FH offers scholarships for outstanding students. All students who are applying to FH are encouraged to apply for scholarships. Scholarships will be based on the criteria below:
- A copy of your most recent mid-term and year-end report cards for the past two years.
- The most recent English proficiency exam results.
- A cover letter with no more than 500 words, about yourself, achievements, awards etc. You may also add any extra-curricular activities, interests or community involvement that you participate in.
- Any other supporting document that may help you with your application, including any certificates or awards you have received.
- An in-person interview with the Scholarship Committee may be scheduled at a later date.
- A reference letter from a teacher is an asset.
* A scholarship must be used to offset tuition fees for full-time credit courses at FH
For more information about scholarships, call us at +1-416-289-4200 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Services available upon requests:
Airport picking-up and drop-off