Admissions Requirements & Process
- An average of C+ (65%) or higher in the past two years of school.
- Intermediate or higher level of English Language Proficiency.
Students submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Application fee
- Copy of passport/birth certificate
- Last 2 year’s Official Transcripts (all high school transcripts for the high school students)
- Motivation letter
*All documents must be in PDF format.
*Our admissions team member will contact within 3-5 business days.
Conditional Acceptance Letter
- Successful applicants receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance.
- Applicants pay the tuition fee and submit custodianship documents (for students younger than 18).
Official Acceptance Letter
Successful applicants receive the Official Letter of Acceptance to apply for a Study Permit and Visa to Canada.
Study Permit Application
-Students who successfully obtained their study permit report to FH International.
-FH International creates a newcomer profile and prepares the students for arrival and orientation.
-Medical insurance coverage will be activated upon the arrival date is scheduled.
There are 4 intakes in the school year
Start Your Next Chapter at FH Highschool